Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello February!

Wow....I blinked and January whizzed right on by....so fast!  This week was a pretty uneventful one, which is the kind I like.  The girls had a great week at school, and they got really good progress reports.  I began team teaching the Body Pump class with Stella at the Y.  I should be getting my own class in a few weeks.  I'm looking forward to changing up my workout routine.  I'm definitely keeping my Spin classes & my running days.  Definitely the best way to burn off stress...working out :)

I have some pics of the girls...Pip wore her hair in piggy buns on Thursday.  I couldn't believe they were still up once she got home.  They were a little frazzled but still cute :)


These are from a random photo shoot yesterday.  Reese was laughing & giggling at who knows what, so it was the perfect opportunity to get some cute pictures of her.  I never know what face she's going to make next :)


And then Pip started in on one of her silly moods...so I kept on snapping :)


And a few sillies from today...guess who's feet these are...haha.


That's about it for now.  Someone short & cute has a birthday coming up on Tuesday...I'll have lots to share next week :)  Have a great day!

No comments: