Sunday, February 24, 2013

Being sick is no fun...

Ugh.  That's all I can say about the past week.  Marshall and I have spent the last several days passing back some sickness...I guess it's a version of the flu.  Major coughing, headaches, hot & cold sweats, runny nose, very achy muscles.  I started feeling it after teaching my Spin class last Monday morning, and it was downhill from there.  It takes a lot for me to miss working out, and I literally was forced to just lay around until yesterday.  Marshall was better when I had it the worst, and then he took another turn and got worse.  Now I'm pretty much over it, and he's still not 100%.  I'm still coughing somewhat, but it's way better than that achy body business.  It wiped me out completely.

I was supposed to begin teaching my Body Pump class on Wednesday, but it worked out for the best because A.) I was sick, and B.) the equipment isn't in yet.  Hopefully it will come in any day now so I can start teaching!  I'm anxious and excited to get on with it.

Needless to say, I don't have many pictures this week.  I did get some of Reese being silly yesterday, and then there are some from my phone.


Last night, she fell asleep still gripping the iPad, bless her heart!  She was watching a Dora episode all in Spanish.  Real Spanish...not just Dora Spanish :)


Here are some phone pics from random times & days....


Last night I met up with some of my YMCA friends for dinner at Chili's.  It was SO nice to get out of the house after being cooped up for a week!  We had a great time.  This is me & Jennifer...definitely one of the greatest friends ever!  You should see the workout shirts she had made for me for my birthday...I'll have to take pics of them :)


Me & Trudi...she teaches Spin also.  I've known her since 2001 when I first joined the Y.  She's a great friend!


Me & Marie...I've known her for as long as I've known Trudi.  She teaches step aerobics & Zumba at the Y and a few other places.  She's awesome!


That's about it...it's going to be a busy week starting tomorrow.  Lots to catch up on, and lots of Box Tops to count up for OCA!  See you next Sunday :)

No comments: