Sunday, December 16, 2012

A few pictures

Hey there...this will be quick because it's Sunday night and it's almost bath time for my silly monkeys.  Again, I don't have many pictures to share this week.  Not that much has been happening as far as photo ops go.  This week I should be taking lots of pictures, though...lots going on at school.

I do have a few shots of Reese playing on the iPad.  She knows how to find her Gigglebellies videos, and now she loves playing this fireworks game.  You tell it how many you want and what color and size, and they burst into the air.  She knows how to do it, and she loves it!  The screen looks black in these pictures because of my flash, but she was definitely into it.


And just for fun, here are a few of Pip Dawg...just being her usual charming self :)


That's it for now...I'll have more next time, I promise!

No comments: