Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving, a Christmas tree, Bok Tower & Beef's

Hello, all!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We surely did :)  We visited my Granny Betty for Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday, and it was so good!  We saw my aunt & cousin, and my mom was also there.  There is a lot of run-around room for the girls outside at my granny's house, so they enjoyed the beautiful weather just doing what they do...run around.  I'm so thankful that simple things make them happy :)
I didn't get any family pictures...there was just too much running around to do.


Of course, Paige wanted to be twirled around.  This kid is the opposite of Reese.  Paige wants to pretend she's on a roller coaster and wants you to throw her up and down and sling her all around while Reese gets as far away from everyone as possible for her "quiet time."  Oh, and we never go anywhere without her legos.


We had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Darlene & Papa David's house.  Paige was being a cranky pants, so I didn't get any pictures.  The food was amazing, and we even brought home leftovers!!

We ventured out to get our Christmas tree on Saturday...it was another beautiful day.  First we stopped at Bok Tower for some fun outside time.


I wanted to get a picture of Reese and me together...and guess who kept interrupting our photo shoot...haha!  This is so us...I love these crazy pictures!  This is how it really is at our house.


Onto the tree lot!  Reese had a great time looking at the trees, and, of course, searching for leaves.  Looks like she found one!


We also had lunch at Beef's.  Paige is starting to cooperate more, so we've taken her out to lunch a few times now in the past few months.  As long as we have her some chips to snack on, she'll stay calm and not want to get down and run around.  Both girls behaved beautifully and it was a great experience!  However, you'll see that Paige doesn't just sit nicely like other little kids...


And this was what Paige looked like after we spiked her sippy cup with beer...haha!  Not really, but I thought it was a funny picture!


I didn't go out for Black Friday shopping, but I did do some online.  It was much easier & a lot less hassle.  It feels good to have made a good dent in my shopping.

That's it for now...have a great week!

No comments: