Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stone Soup, horses & 4-wheelers

It has been a fun week for Reese and Paige :)  Thursday was their Thanksgiving celebration at school, and I was there to help out.  They made Stone Soup for everyone to enjoy.  It's based on a book about the Indians coming together and bringing different foods to put into one big bowl of soup, and everyone shared it.  Neither of the girls were interested in the soup, but they sure had fun just being outside & running around.  Paige wore her feathers for just a bit before taking them off :)  She even let Ms. Jennifer put some face paint on her!

Since I was at the school, I got to see the girls ride horses!  It was so neat watching them do their thing.  There are two new horses this year...Goldie and Sunny.  Paige rode Goldie, and she did a great job with her PECS.  

Reese's class came out later, and she kept running away from me.  I guess having her mom at the school all the time is embarrassing and just not cool at all...haha.  She had a great time riding Sunny, and it's funny how she likes to pull the helmet strap over her lips!


Today was a gorgeous day, and we did what we usually do.  This time Reese rode with me, and I could barely see over the top of her head.  She's getting so tall.


She kept making faces at herself in the rear view mirror :)


Paige did her usual inspection of the packing house area...I just followed her around and took random pictures of her :)


I hope you have a great week & a very happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: