Sunday, November 4, 2012

More Halloween pics...

It has been a pretty uneventful week, which is a good thing!  The girls wore all their Halloween shirts this week, so of course I took pictures.  Getting these silly geese to sit still for a pose is almost impossible these days!  Paige is easier than Reese...at least I know what song to sing to get a smile out of her.


I love these little dolls...I call them our "Trick or Treaters."  Paige sat with them for about 30 seconds, so I took what I could!


Reese would only sit still if Grandma Darla held her and tickled her...haha.  She wanted no part of posing with the dolls...but I tried.  Her top left tooth is very loose and is moving all over the place.  It looks funny...almost like a false tooth in her mouth.


We went for a 4-wheeler ride today...the weather was so perfect!  Afterwards, Paige decided to check out Papa Gary's fruit.


Reese went looking for leaves, and had a nice, relaxing time.


That's it for this week.  Have a great day!

No comments: