Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another tooth comes out...

Yes, Reese has lost tooth #4!  It was loose for a few weeks, but it was still hanging in there.  Ever since we visited the dentist last month, she has been very good about letting me floss her teeth every night.  She has always been a good brusher, but I was always hesitant to try flossing.  Now she actually likes it.  Anyway, I could tell Friday morning that the tooth was just barely hanging by a thread, so I told her teachers to be on the lookout for it.  I got a text around lunch time on Friday that her tooth had came out!  They put it in a baggie and sent it home.  So I have three of her four teeth...why are they so sentimental?!  I remember the sleepless nights of waiting for those teeth to come through, so I guess I can't just toss them away :)

Here's little miss Snaggle Tooth...yes, I took about a gazillion pictures :)


The girls went 4-wheeling yesterday with Marshall and Papa Gary, and I stayed home...so I didn't get any pictures of that.  I vacuumed instead...such fun!  Paige wanted to cuddle with her Daddy this morning...it was cute. 


And, yes, Reese is still wheeling herself around the house in her doll stroller!  I can't believe she fits in it and that it can even hold her.  She is quite fast in this thing, so watch out!  I had just taken her ponytail out so her hair was a mess.  The last picture is of her wheeling past me as I tried to get a picture!


That's all I have this week...have a good one!

No comments: