Sunday, October 7, 2012

Busy week...

Hello, friends.  It's Sunday and time for another blog post.  I don't have as many pictures as usual...it has been a really busy week.  I've had a lot of PTO things going on, so my mind has been on other things.  Plus, this week we began giving B12 shots to Reese and Paige.  I was very nervous to do this...I mean, it's a needle for crying out loud.  It turned out alright, though, thank goodness.  Marshall held Paige still and I was able to get it done really quickly.  She was more upset about him holding her than the actual shot.  The needles are VERY tiny...similar to insulin needles.  Reese actually laughed, so it really didn't even bother her.  We have to give it to them every three days.  So we've done it twice now, and it's not that bad.  Now let's hope to see some positive results soon!

Here is Paige in her big girl bed.  We finally put the rest of the bed together, which I haven't gotten a picture of yet.  I also haven't painted her room yet.  I'm doing that on Tuesday.  So hopefully by next Sunday, I'll have pictures of her "new" room with new furniture :)  I love how she is such a messy sleeper.  She likes to throw all her blankets & pillows off the bed.  She likes to sleep sideways like this, too.


Reese is doing wonderfully in her bed.  She also sleeps sideways in the middle of all this...


Paige decided the Dora trike needed a tune up.


Some cute pics from the pool today...


And the little splasher...


That's about it for this week.  I should have lots more for next weekend.  Marshall and I are participating in a fundraiser for the school...the Paddle for Kids.  Yep, we'll be in a huge canoe, racing against other boats!  Our boat will have 13 people in it.  Should be fun & interesting, considering I've never done anything like it before :)

No comments: