Sunday, October 21, 2012

All kinds of things

I have all kinds of things to post about today.  I forgot to mention last week that I finally got Paige's room painted.  Bye-bye, yellow, hello pretty turquoise!  I only have one coat on, so in the next few weeks I'll find time to get a second coat on.  It's very pretty, and I like it so much better than the pastel.  We still have to assemble her new drawers & cubby shelf.  Marshall has just been swamped with a project and hasn't had time to do it.  Paige doesn't seem to care.  She does love her bed and her room!


This is where she has fallen asleep the past few nights...on the floor in front of the bathroom door.  Now that I look at this picture, I'm noticing some paint drips...oops!


We took the girls to the pumpkin patch on Saturday.  I heard about the Heartland Maze down in Bowling Green, so we went on an adventure.  The girls mainly just wanted to run around and explore, but I did manage to get some pictures.  We looked at pumpkins and went through a big corn maze.  They had ponies there to ride, but we didn't do that.  The girls just started riding at school, and I didn't want a minute pony ride to confuse them.  Plus, I know that they would have had meltdowns when it was time to get off.  At school, they know the difference.  So we skipped that and just explored.  A fun time was had!  Well, except for the times when I tried to get Paige to pose in front of the scarecrows and pumpkins...haha.


Today we went for another Honda ride...the weather was just perfect for outdoor events this weekend!  The girls had a great time, as usual.  I didn't get but this one picture of Reese.  After we parked the Hondas, I was chasing Paige around, taking her pictures.  She kept running and she eventually tripped and fell on the pavement.  She was okay, but she did wind up with a skinned up knee.  Reese was ready to go shortly after all that drama, so no more pictures.


And, finally, I got some pictures of the girls riding sent to me today by one of their therapists.  Those women are so good about taking pictures of the girls!  I love that.  I'm happy to see them in action when I'm not at the school.  I'm so happy it's October...these girls just love riding!


Well, that's it for now.  See you next week!

No comments: