Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Water Hose

Hey there :)  I name this post The Water Hose because the majority of my pictures this week are of Paige playing with it.  She would rather do that than actually get in the pool.  She's so funny to watch because she tries to drink out of the hose.  She also likes to try and lick it like a cat laps milk.  She's so silly!


No, we didn't let her lick it...but she sure kept trying!  She's like a cat...or dog...or goat!  She tries to lick and eat everything that isn't edible!


She thought it was so hilarious to dip the side of her head into the water. She kept doing this and then laughing.


Reese had fun playing in and around the pool, too.


This statue was here when we moved in and we just haven't bothered to move it yet.


She decided to strike a pose...who knows.


I was sitting here taking pictures of the girls, and Reese just came over and plopped down in my lap.  She just sat there and loved on me, and then wanted me to tickle her :)  I love when she's in one of her affectionate moods!


Well, that's all I took this week.  It was a busy one.  Yesterday, Marshall and I went to IKEA and got Reese her new bed.  That's what we decided to get her for her birthday.  I'm going to be painting Paige's room so it doesn't look a baby nursery anymore, and she's getting Reese's current twin bed.  Reese is going to love her new queen...I'm anxious to get it put together for her.  I have her bed set picked out...I just have to order it.  You know I'll have pictures once it's all done & organized.  We go to see Dr. Berger on Wednesday for all of our blood work and metal testing results.  I'll keep you posted.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

The Hursts said...

I try not to waste too much water... but GL could entertain herself for hours in the water hose!