Sunday, September 9, 2012

Doctor visit & just playing around

Hey!  We'll start off with Reese's 6-year physical.  It was her first time meeting Dr. Whitworth, and she loved her!  I really love how she is so gentle with the kids and makes them feel comfortable.  Reese got a great report.  She weighs 47 pounds and is 45 inches tall.  She didn't need any vaccinations.  We were in and out of there in an hour...it was overall a wonderful appointment.  We go to Dr. Berger on Sept. 19th for all our blood work & urine test results, so I'll keep you posted once we get them.

Here are a few pics I snapped of Reese while we were waiting on the doctor.  I didn't have time to get any good ones because she came right in after about five minutes.


A little goofing off on the couch...I love this picture right here.  The best pictures of my girls are always just spur of the moment accidents :)


Everyone knows that a slinky is much  more interesting if you wrap it around your feet.


I love this picture, too, even though she's headless pretty much.  It symbolizes Reese and just how happy she usually is :)  She was jumping up and down right here.


The little tornado slept til almost 1pm on Saturday!  I guess she was wiped out.  Early Thursday morning she started throwing up, but by Thursday afternoon she was fine.  I guess something just didn't agree with her.  She spent most of Saturday napping and catching up on sleep.  She even fell asleep on the floor watching Dora!


Reese got to play in the pool a little while with her Daddy while Paige napped.


Grandma Darla dropped by, and of course, Reese made her tickle her.  She loves to be tickled!


Guess who I caught playing in the bay window this afternoon?


And then later, I came around the corner and found her like this...I promise I did not put her in there.  She did this herself!

Well, that's it for this week. See ya later!

No comments: