Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lots of pool time

Hello there!  I have a lot of pictures to share from the weekend and past week.  I am starting off the slideshow with a few pictures I took on my trip to Sea World on Tuesday.  I went with my awesome friend, Jennifer, whose birthday was Friday.  She took the week off from work and wanted to go to Sea World.  I hadn't been since 1998!  How sad!  We got the pass that allows you to go back as many times as you want until the end of the year.  So much had changed since my last visit, but a lot was the same.  We got to see all the fun shows...the dolphins, Shamu, and the sea lions.  The Shark Encounter looks the same as it did back in the day...still intimidating!  The biggest changes were the roller coasters.  We rode the Manta, which tilts you forward, like you're an actual ray, gliding along.  I have to say, it was one of the coolest rides I've ever been on.  Here are some of the pics of our day.


I have always had a fascination with sharks, ever since I saw Jaws as a kid. When I saw this set up, I knew I just had to do it...haha!


I don't have a lot of July 4th pictures because we really didn't do much.  We went swimming, but we didn't go to any fireworks.  They just start so late, and the girls had summer camp the next day.  I wish our town would host them instead of the next town over...it just would really mess up their schedules.  Plus, I'm not sure how they would handle the noise.  Maybe next year we'll give it a try.


And our 4th pool fun...Reese is loving the water hose these days.  She likes to feel the rush of the water coming out of the end...with her hands and her feet!


Those are my feet...haha. She was sitting in my lap, and I thought it would make a cute picture.


 Some more random weekend photos...


More pool pictures from this afternoon.  Paige decided to take a nap, so Reese had pool time all to herself.


Well, that's it...I know that was a lot! Have a great week.

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

I like how you just have random Micheal pictures in there! I have to know... how many swimsuits do your girls own??!! LOL