Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another July week

Well, hello there.  It's Sunday again...time for an update.  Not much to report again this week.  Paige is officially finished with her metal chelation.  I did her last urine collection today.  That is quite a task, let me tell you!  I got what I needed, though, and I will be sending it off this week.  Reese still has a few days left of her last testing cycle, and then she has to wait a week before we do her final collection.  Once that's over, it's more blood work for both of them.  I'm hoping to get it all done the first part of August, before school begins.  I'm sooooo looking forward to not having to give them suppositories every five minutes!  Almost three months of that...so glad it's over.

Paige and I had some pool time on Friday while Reese was at school.  She had a great time, and it was a beautiful day.  I can never handle both girls at the pool by myself, so when I have just one, it's a lot easier & safer.  

She was giving me the bird here...haha.


Reese is into playing with toys that are waaayyy too small for her...haha!  Here she is in her baby's stroller.  She just wheels herself all over the place.


And this is what she has been doing lately with Paige's little pony...I took it with my phone, so it's not that great.


Hope you have a great week!

No comments: