Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend Cuteness

Hey there! Time for another weekly picture update. I only had the camera out twice this week...well, this weekend. We didn't do much except play outside, but the girls loved it. Paige loves running all over the patio and "mowing" the ramp, and Reese loves to look for leaves. Simple things make them happy :)

Nothing new to report...everyone is doing well and staying busy. I can't believe it's May already...where has the first half of the year gone? Anyway...I have a lot of cute pics of Reese and Paige from yesterday and today. I pulled out one of Reese's old dresses that she never actually even wore.  I got it for her and then she developed her issues with scratchy material & dresses.  Now Pip can wear them :) 





Thanks for looking at my sweet little beauties! See you next Sunday.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your girls are SO cute!! I enjoy your weekly updates. :)