Sunday, April 29, 2012

Giddy-Up!

Hello, everyone! This will be a short and sweet little post this evening. Blogger has made some changes to its system, and it's just plain driving me crazy. It keeps rearranging my photos even though I save them like I want them. It's too late for me to try and figure it out now. Hopefully they'll post correctly.

 I have just a few pictures from the Giddy-Up Walkathon on Thursday.  So far, the school has raised $4,600!  That is the highest amount yet in all three years!  Reese and Paige brought in over $2,000 of that.  I am SO proud to say that :)  Thank you to all of my friends & family who donated...Dad & Trisha, David & Darlene, Gary & Patty, Granny Clifford & Pa, Granny Betty, Grandma Ruth, Jamie...so many people love these girls!  A special thank you to my awesome friends Jennifer and Trudi for helping me get even more donations, and to my mom for getting her friends from work to donate...Sharon, Barbara, Sheri...and even people I don't know.  I feel so humbled by all of your generosity.  And I wanted to mention my mom's friend, Mimi, who gave a huge donation and got a few of her own friends to make the biggest donation ever!  THANK YOU, everyone...this means so much to me (and the school)!!!

Here is Reese's class picture.  Can you find her?  She's on the right back row with her face turned the other way...surprise...haha!  She refused to wear her cowboy hat...no surprise there.  They all had a good time, though :)
Paige wore her hat for a split second :)
And Paige's class picture after the walkathon...she's still in the big red stroller on the right. It's really difficult to get everyone squeezed into one group photo.
And a few pictures from the weekend...just running around outside, enjoying the evening. Paige also did some swinging, so I had to take the camera with me :) Reese kept being silly and making goofy faces, which kept cracking me up.
Have a great week!

No comments: