Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bed, Bath & Beyond

No, not the store. That's pretty much the content of my pictures this week...the girls in the tub or in bed and a few randoms. The past week pretty much just flew by. Nothing major happened, but it just zoomed along and before I knew it, the weekend was here. The girls did go 4-wheeling yesterday with Marshall and Papa Gary. I didn't go, so I didn't get any pictures.

I did get these, though.

Paige likes bath time, and she likes to "swim" around the tub, sticking her butt up out of the water. It's really cute :)




Who is this little girl? It's Paige with straight hair! She looks so different when I comb it out after washing it. It curls right back up, though :)



She loves to cram her head underneath the crib bumper when falling asleep.


And then once she's asleep, I find her like this :) So sweet.


I know that flash is about to go off, so I'm just going to close my eyes now.


The flash is just too bright in my dark bedroom, Mom. I'm closing at least one eye.


Reese loves this book...as you can see, she clings to it even as she sleeps! It's a building construction book of Marshall's...it must be quite interesting!


And lastly, two cute shots from Friday afternoon.



That's all for this week. See you next Sunday :)

4 comments:

The Eckers said...

Paige looks so different with straight hair!!!!

Amber said...

The girls are just growing by the week it seems. Love reading your updates on them. I only wish I had time to update our blog weekly LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Id love to fuck her hard in the bed

James richard rollins said...

We can double team her together