Sunday, March 11, 2012

12 Years!

Today marks 12 years since Marshall and I were married. It has flown by, that's for sure. In May, we will have been together for 18 years. That is literally half my life! He has been the greatest gift ever (aside from our little girls), and I'm so thankful that I have him. He's such a wonderful husband and an amazing father. He works so hard, and he is always striving to make our lives better. The past few years have been the hardest, but he continues to work hard so I can stay home and be there for Reese and Paige. I don't know what I would do without him! Check out this picture of us from 1994!



I'm posting early today since he's taking me out on a hot date later ;)

Here we are before our date...my hair went flat as soon as I stepped outside in the rainy humidity. Thanks, Florida weather!



The girls have had a great week. They are off for Spring Break, so we're looking forward to sleeping in and not having to rush rush rush everywhere. We do have to take them for one last blood draw this week. This will be the last one. This one is a special one that requires a special tube...so now that everything has been ordered, we should be able to finish up this week. As soon as those results come in, we can meet with the Autism doctor again and get the results of all that other blood work, plus the metal tests that I did back in January. I hate waiting for answers!

The annual OCA St. Paddy's Day Gala & Auction is this weekend. This will be my third time attending, and my third year on the fundraising committee. Last year, $140,000 was raised for OCA! That is so awesome! There are some really great trips in the live auction this year. Marshall is donating his design services in the silent auction, and Papa Gary is donating a week at his fly fishing cabins in Tennessee again. This is such a great cause, and every penny goes to the school. I can't wait until the new buildings get started...they are bursting at the seams! So many children and just not enough space.

Anyway, here are the pictures from the week:

After school snack time...



Getting ready for St. Patrick's Day! The girls wore their shirts on Friday since the actual day is over break.



Paige has a new "chew necklace." She constantly chews on EVERYTHING, especially straps...like backpack straps. Her teacher made this for her to wear, and she has been chewing the heck out of it.



These are the smiles I get when we're just goofing off on the couch! Totally spur of the moment. I can't get these smiles when I try to get her to pose. These are my favorites of the week!





We took a quick 4-wheeler ride yesterday. Marshall wound up having to work last minute, so I didn't have a lot of time for pics. This is the "I'm so excited to run around after riding" pics :)




A few bathtime & bed time pics :)





Reese looked so peaceful last night...I had to get a picture of her.


That's it. Have a great week!

No comments: