Sunday, February 26, 2012

Playing, pajamas & more 4-wheelin'

Happy Sunday! I don't have much to report this week. We've had a pretty uneventful week, which are the kind I like. Without further ado, here are this week's pictures...

Reese loves to play with her Papa David. No matter how many times she asks him to spin her, twirl her, pick her up or carry her, he always does it. She has such a blast playing with him!



After school silliness...she obviously had a good day because of that messy hair!



Little Miss Pickles being her silly self :)



Hanging out in pajamas this weekend...total laziness and loving it!




More pajamas...and total gorgeousness :)




I tried to get in a little photo shoot in front of the azaleas before they wilt. It was windy and overcast this weekend, so I didn't get many.





And the favorite part of the weekend...going 4-wheelin' :)





Reese rode with me, and since I got pics of her on the 4-wheeler last time, I took pics of her after the ride. She absolutely LOVES to run and gallop all around Papa Gary's packing house. She was having such a great time! Her newest thing is galloping...I love watching her.






Meanwhile, this is going on...so sweet :)



I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: