Sunday, January 8, 2012

January is underway...

And I don't have many pictures this week to show for it. With school being back in session, time just flew by and I didn't take very many.

The girls had a great first week back at school. Getting up in the mornings wasn't easy or fun, but we managed to be on time every day. It was really cold this week, so we had to break out the winter coats. Paige loves hers, but Reese has a hard time wearing hers. She loves to touch and feel it, but she can't stand wearing it. She has never liked long sleeves, so putting a big jacket on her has always been a challenge. She did wear long-sleeved shirts, though, and that was good. It was just too cold not to. Paige wears anything...thank goodness she has no issues when it comes to fabrics.

Anyway, I'll make this short and sweet. Here are the pictures I took...

Paige wasn't in the mood to smile here...


Munching on Cheerios...


She likes to get on her knees and eat them like this from the coffee table.


Reese sort of smiling...at the tv...not me!



My two sillies on the couch together, playing footsie! That's Reese's pink jacket that she hates wearing. She's been carrying it around all weekend like a blanket.






That's it for this week. I'll take more pictures for next time :)

No comments: