Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's Reese's turn

for horseback riding pictures! I love that the therapists at OCA take pictures of my children all the time and text them to me. I love seeing them in action! Reese is quite the opposite of Paige. Reese finds her "happy place" and pretty much meditates while she rides; Paige laughs & chuckles and interacts the entire time. Either way, this is so good for both of them! Check out Reese riding last week...








Here is an extra one she sent me of Paige last week going for a walk. Guess where she goes every time she goes outside? Straight to the horse field! It doesn't matter if it's a horsie day or not...Paige goes there anyway! She knows exactly where to go.


Who stole my pants?



Pretty in blue! Today we completed Reese's third and final chelation challenge tests. No more urine collection! Woo hoo! The girls have their last blood draw on Tuesday. We will meet with the doctor in about three weeks or so and go over all the results.


Little couch potato :) Yes, we hung around in our pajamas a lot this weekend. Good times!



The cutest ever Chief Cheerio Inspector:



And last but not least, a few more shots of Reese. This girl just doesn't take a bad picture. The camera loves her!




Next Sunday is Paige's 3rd birthday!! Unbelievable. So I should have tons of pictures to share next weekend :)

No comments: