Sunday, January 22, 2012

Horseback riding

Helloooooo there! I can't believe I'm updating the blog so late tonight. Time just got away from me today. Again, I've spent the last two days doing chelation challenge tests on the girls. Paige is finished with all three tests, and Reese will have her last one next weekend. I'm anxious to find out if there are in fact any metals in their systems. Of course, I hope they don't, but at the same time, if they did, it would be a starting point of trying fix "things." Up to this point, nothing has been found that can be "fixed"...no test has found anything out of the ordinary. We will also get their blood test readings in a few weeks as well.

We had a second blood draw on Wednesday. It sure wasn't fun, but I feel that it's necessary at this point. We have one more the week after next. They can only take so much from Paige since she hasn't hit the 40 pound mark yet. She did a lot better this time than the first time. Reese escaped it this go round because one of the blood tests requires the nurse to have a special tube that has some kind of agent in it, and the one she had was expired. So she will do Reese's final draw at our next appointment.

I don't have that many pictures this week. The ones I do have are mostly of Paige. Her therapist took several shots of her during Hippotherapy. They are adorable! She just loves riding horses! These aren't super clear because they are phone photos.





Two more cute ones of Paige...



My silly little vanilla wafer girl...her system of eating these things is so funny!




And one last cute one of Paige...


Have a great week!

No comments: