Sunday, December 11, 2011

Family Pictures

Helllloooo there! Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did, considering it could've been worse. Paige officially caught her first ear infection on Wednesday. Actually, it is the very first ear infection ever in this house. She was holding her ear and crying inconsolably at school, so I immediately picked her up and took her to the doctor. Sure enough, her ear was definitely infected. A few days and medicines later, she seems back to normal. She played hooky on Thursday and Friday and stayed home with me.

This week should be a fun one at school...all kinds of Christmas fun going on! Monday is cookie decorating, Tuesday is shopping at Santa's Workshop, Santa comes for a visit on Wednesday, and class Christmas parties on Thursday. Then two weeks off! Yay for sleeping in :)

My mom came over today and helped us take our annual family pictures. As most of you know, it's a miracle if I ever get pictures of the girls posing for more than a split second, so out of the gazillions of photos she took, these are the best ones! It seems that in every photo, someone was looking down, trying to run away, had their eyes closed...one person always seemed to mess up the entire picture. So, after sifting through them, I chose the best few. I have come to accept that my girls are not "posers," so we take what we can get. Years from now, I can look back and say, "That is how they were on that day," and know that it's okay. I see so many pictures of children with their perfect posed smiles, and I know that I will most likely never have that. And it's okay!

Anyway, here are this week's pics...

Our family photos for 2011...









Silly Miss Pickles playing in her crib before napping...






Reese snacking on some vanilla wafers...it's all gooey in her teeth!





Our photo with Santa...try not to laugh too hard! The girls were actually having a great time running around looking at all the Christmas trees at the Ramon Theater...they just didn't want to stop and pose! I think this is SO our family!



Reese looking cute in her red snowman shirt...




And Paige looking cute in her gingerbread man shirt...



Something that almost never happens...



Random cuteness :)


That's it for this week! Have a good one :)

1 comment:

Dani Cristina said...

Obrigada Missy.
Parabéns pela linda família.