Sunday, August 14, 2011

Silly Girls :)

One more week until school starts! So much for summer lasting a long time...that never happens. I know the girls will be happy to be back into their old routine. Being bored at home is no fun! Their orientation is Wednesday and we'll find out who their teachers are. I'll be there to help with PTO. Hopefully we'll have more parent participation this year.

Anyway....here are this week's happenings.

Paige leading her Papa Gary to the swing...he took his shoes off before he came inside the house, and she immediately grabbed his hand and led him toward the door!


Paige reading the giant Backyardigans book that is bigger than she is!



I never know what Reese is going to do...or what face she may make.




She likes to get all comfy & cozy in between the couch cushions.


Are you getting tired of seeing pool pictures? I just keep on taking them...and they continue to be cute!









Another ever-popular Ignore Mom pic...


This is Paige's newscaster hair do...straight from the crib! No prior styling! This is Paigie Pickles reporting live from my house...the top story...I love Cheerios!


Can you eat a Cheerio and flick off your mom at the same time? Oh, the talent of this kid!


Trying out some "arty" pics...since Reese never poses for me, I just snap at whatever it is she's doing at the moment. I love the colors in her swimsuit!







Another day at the pool...and another swim suit :) I found this old one of Reese's and it fits Pippy perfectly!








That's all, folks! Have a great week!

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

It's funny you posted about the different swimsuits. I was going to say I love the pool pics to see how many different suits they can wear in a summer!