Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hello there, June!

The first weekend of June 2011 has been beautiful! We've enjoyed the pool a lot the past few weekends. Reese has had a wonderful week, but Paige...not so much. She came home Tuesday from school with a high fever. Next, she developed a little rash, and then wound up with these tiny white sores in her mouth! Apparently, Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease is going around...yay. She saw Dr. LaRue on Friday and is on antibiotics, and she's doing much better now. He said she didn't have it, but she did have some of the symptoms. Thank goodness I got her in when I did. I hate that she can't tell me what hurts her. I just have to guess.

This is the last week of school, so I'm sure there will be lots of fun things going on over the next few days. Hopefully everyone can stay well and not catch anything else...

Here are the pictures from this week. (Well, mostly from this weekend)

My little bookworm :)



Enjoying the pool :)







I don't have time to pose for pictures! Get me in the water!





Just hanging around...


You know you're a couch potato when you let milk dribble down your chin and you don't even care...haha.






My little bookworm again...this time reading Fitness Magazine! A future fitness fanatic :)

No comments: