Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a hectic week!

And because of this hectic week, I don't have as many pictures as I usually do. Mondays are always busy for me...I teach two spin classes at the Y. Tuesday morning, Reese woke up with hives. We have no idea what caused it. They would come and go, and by Thursday they covered her legs. We saw Dr. LaRue and he prescribed a few medicines for her. She is completely fine now. I wish I could tell what causes these types of things.

Wednesday was my last committee meeting for OCA's annual St. Paddy's Day Gala & Auction. The committee has been planning and organizing for months, and the event was last night. I helped set up yesterday morning...so many other people did so much! It definitely took a lot of people pulling together to make the event a success. Last year, it raised $94,000! I don't know the grand total for this year's yet, but I'm sure it's close to that.

I've also been busy working on PTO stuff...mostly the paperwork for OCA's Giddy-Up Walkathon. It's a wonderful fundraiser for the school's horse therapy program (Hippo Therapy). Anyone who would like to donate any dollar amount, just let me know! Every dollar makes a difference!

Here are the few pictures I did take of the girls...

Reese and her favorite blanket all comfy on the floor...






Paige rockin' the side ponytail...haha. She came home from school like this :)


And playing with some cute clamps :)



Lastly, here we are before the Gala last night. I need a tan! (But I'd rather be white and not have skin cancer, so I'll just stay white...haha).


Hopefully I'll have more pics next week. On Wednesday, Reese's class is taking a field trip to River Ranch. They have a petting zoo there...who knew?! I'm going, so it should be fun!

1 comment:

The Eckers said...

That looks like Grace's blanket!! the only difference is the back of her blankey is brown and not pink!!