Sunday, April 3, 2011

Runaway Buns & Tornadoes

Yes, you read that right. This week was full of nasty weather for us Floridians! It started early Monday morning, with lots of thunderstorms & lightning. Tuesday was a little better, and by Thursday, we had tornadoes all over the county! Lots of people had some damage, like downed trees and branches everywhere. Thank goodness we all survived and literally "weathered the storm."

Now for the Runaway Buns part...I think this speaks for itself :)



Here is the story. I went to pick Paige up and realized that she had pee-peed so much that her pants were wet. So I took her in her room and pulled her pants & diaper off while she was standing up. Before I could even put her diaper in the garbage, she took off. My camera was nearby (of course!) so I couldn't resist her peek-a-boo baby buns! She didn't seem to care that she flashing everyone!

Later, before her bath, she decided she wanted to play on our bed. She loves for her Daddy to throw the pillows on top of her.



Usually it's Paige wanting to make Curtain Tornadoes, but Reese has been doing it a lot lately. There's just something about this flowing white sheer curtain that my girls love!




And some outside play time...otherwise known as hunting for the perfect leaf.





Paige only wants to do this outside...





When it's time to go inside, she does this...

This is her stomping her foot as she walks. She was so ticked! (Marshall was installing palms in the back yard & roses on the patio, so that's why the back looks all dirty.)


What would a nice spring weekend be without some 4-wheelin'?


Taking a break & playing with Daddy!





Paige got to swing with her Papa Gary, and I took pictures, but they are all blurry! I took my little camera and it doesn't take nearly the pictures my Canon does. But I did get a few of her helping Daddy close the garage door :)

No comments: