Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I have a lot of Easter pictures to share this week. The girls had their big Easter egg hunt at Barney's Play Park on Thursday with their classes. The sweet and kind-hearted folks from Circle of Friends host it every year, and they had lots of fun activities for the children.

We made two trips to Dr. LaRue this week...once for Reese. She had a follow-up appt. for her hives. She's good to go now, thank goodness. I took Paige in on Friday because she started up her nasty coughing again. The good thing is it doesn't seem to bother her or hurt her. It just sounds really bad and painful. She's back on Zithromax, so hopefully this will kick it. I'm so over my kids getting sick from other kids at school!!! (Banging head against wall)....

I wish I had some really pretty pictures of Reese in her Easter dress, but she still refuses to wear one. I'm not pushing her to do it, either, so we will settle for a nice springy-colored shirt :) I really hope her sensory issues dissipate in the coming years...it's so frustrating.

Here are few goofy pictures of Reese and me waiting on the doctor. As you can see, she is back to her old self :)


These are blurry...which I can't stand! I had my little point & shoot camera with me instead of my big Canon. She was moving so fast I couldn't focus on her!



Here is Paige with Ms. Christy, hunting eggs. Paige found the golden egg and won a cute little stuffed ducky!



This egg looks okay...

Nah...I'll just toss it.


Reese's egg hunt adventures...





Paige and her sweet teacher getting ready to play the bean bag toss into the bunny!


Egg bowling...

And Paige and Ms. Christy with her prize!


A mini-photo shoot with Paige and one her many cute dresses :) I've given up on trying to fix this girl's hair...it is wild and wooly! She does have a cute barrette in there somewhere. She's definitely not the big bow type.


She's so lady-like...HAHA! Too cute :)





And some of Reesie :)





The girls with their Easter baskets...





Get real, Mom...I look silly in these ears.


That's it for now....an attempt at another photoshoot with Paige was a disaster earlier today, so hopefully I can get more Easter pictures this week.

2 comments:

The Eckers said...

I am surprised she would wear the bunny ears but no dress. I am sure someday you will be saying to yourself.. wow Reese that skirt is a little short!!

The Eckers said...

I am surprised she would wear the bunny ears but no dress. I am sure someday you will be saying to yourself.. wow Reese that skirt is a little short!!