Sunday, February 13, 2011

Halfway to 70...

Today marks the 35th anniversary of my birth! The number 35 doesn't seem old, until you realize you're halfway to 70. Yikes! In all honesty, I don't feel 35, and I don't look it. I feel a lot younger, and hopefully I'll still be feeling that way in ten more years. I'm kind of excited to be at a nice round number...35...it has a ring to it, doesn't it? Haha...I'm just making excuses to make it sound cool...

Anyway, it was a busy week around here. Plenty of events going on at OCA...both girls took field trips to the park, they celebrated the 100th Day of School, parent meetings, and board meetings. The girls had a great week...Paige thinks she rules the world now that she's been here a whole two years :)

Here are some pictures of my little Valentines :)

Paige at Barney's Play Park on Monday...she wasn't too sure about the slides.





Reese's field trip was rained out, so we took a nice long bus ride around the Lake Wales area and went sight seeing! Talk about a gloomy day :(



Paige sporting one of her Valentine shirts :)




And another Valentine shirt...




My serious Valentine in her holiday shirt...


A moment of silliness :)


My attempt at a photo shoot with Paige for her 2-year pictures...













And one more of Reese not looking at me...but still looking beautiful:

No comments: