Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to December!

Wow...the year is just about over. Unbelievable! Our Christmas tree has been up over a week already, which means it will be time to take it down before we know it. I don't remember a year flying by as fast as 2010 has. At least the weather is cooling off, and it might just be a very cold Christmas this year! It won't be "white," but we Floridians can dream, can't we?!

Everyone has had a good week...the girls are doing well and as busy as ever. Lots of Christmas fun is coming up at school, and I've been busy helping to make little crafts for the Santa's Workshop. The kids get to go "shopping" at the shop to "buy" gifts for their family members. I'm making these cute little beaded keychains and some felt wreath ornaments. Other parents are making other things, so the kids will have a big selection to choose from. Santa is dropping by the school on the 14th, the kids will be baking cookies, and they get to go caroling. So I'm looking forward to witnessing all these cool events with them!

Here are this week's pictures...not too many this week.

Reese swiped this old Danielle Steel book off my shelf the other day, and insisted on going to bed with it. As you can see, she read until she passed out! Sorry the picture is blurry...her room was dark and I could barely see through the viewfinder to snap it!


Reese being silly the other night...she had a big case of the silly giggles :) I know my mom is going to kill me for putting her picture on here, but it's just too cute not to.




My silly little Paige just hanging out in her cute raccoon shirt :)



And our family Christmas photo...the shadowing is terrible. We're working on editing them instead of retaking them. The girls were NOT into posing and sitting still, so this is what we have to work with. I think they'll be okay with a little editing help :)





A few cute random Reese pictures...



You only see a few of the all the pictures I take...this is what the majority of them look like! She's so fast...and I wind up with something like this:


Check out these lazy couch potatoes!

2 comments:

The Eckers said...

Grace always grabs my Harry Potter book!!

The Hursts said...

I'm quickly learning how difficult it is to get a good picture of three people (I'm assuming it gets harder with more!)