Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Little Horse Whisperers :)

I'm all for this cooler weather, but not when I have to take my kids out in it! It's so much easier to throw on shorts and a tank top. This winter weather requires layers and Reese is not into that at all. She's doing okay with pants, but she HATES long sleeves, so jackets take some adjusting to.

We've been running the heater for a few nights now, and everyone is stopped up and sneezing...ugh. Paige is still on her meds, but this weather change has her sinuses acting up. Reese is okay--just a little congested at night. Our house gets SO cold if we don't turn the heat on just a bit, but then the air gets dry. Reese covers herself up, but Paige is still learning about her blanket. I'm really not looking forward to the coming months and possible 30-degree weather again :(

The girls were able to ride for Hippo Therapy this week... Tuesday is usually their day, depending on the weather and all. They both did great and loved it! I didn't take these pics; one of the therapists did and she emailed them to me.







Just laying around watching tv...Reese wasn't in the mood for the mamarazzi...haha.



Paige and her Cheerio addiction...




Reese reading:




Paige and her cute hand-me-down jeans:


And a few swinging pictures...


No comments: