Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week! I blinked and November flew right on by. Last I remember we were trick-or-treating! Either time is speeding up or I'm losing it. [Probably a little of both...haha!]

We've had a great week. The girls had fun at OCA's Thanksgiving festivities on Tuesday. We had lunch with Reese and watched all the children take part in lots of fun things. Reese actually wore her indian costume with the rest of her classmates! I didn't expect her to, so it was a nice surprise to see her in it. Paige wore her indian vest, but her headpiece was too small...she does have a big noggin :)






Reese and her wonderful & beautiful teacher, Ms. Sheenah :)


Reese shaking her maraca :) I made 90 of these out of toilet paper rolls for the Prek-K kids. They decorated them with markers...you should have seen them shaking them! Who would've thought that cheap toilet paper rolls would be such a hit?


Here's Paige just hanging out in the big red stroller. She wore her little indian vest that her teachers helped her make. I was with her when she was out of the stroller, so I didn't get any pictures of her then.



Here's Paige's rock star hair after her nap last Sunday :)



Paige loves to play on the couch. She has finally discovered how to crawl off all by herself. She tries to climb on, but she's too short. She'll hike her leg up and try, but she can't quite get up there yet. Once she's there, she'll play all day :)



When I went to check on Paige during her nap yesterday, this is what I saw.


We took the girls to Chili's Saturday night, and they both behaved so well! I was so proud of them.


Paige now thinks it's funny to get a mouthful of milk and let it dribble out of her mouth...so her shirt got all wet. No putting this one back in the closet...haha.

1 comment:

The Hursts said...

We were at Chili's Saturday night too! Ha! Although, Jimmy and I were date nighting it... His parents had GL. I drank a margarita like a big girl and loved it! :-)