Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New School Year!

Tomorrow is Reese's first day of pre-school! (Well, it's her second year, but it's the first day of a new year!) I know she is ready to go back. She gets bored after staying home for a while, so she'll have lots of fun. I hope the transition isn't too hard on her and that she adjusts quickly.

Not too many pics this week...but I do have some :)

Reese getting in some last summer days of swimming :) (Well, "summer" is relative in Florida...haha). I'm sure we'll be swimming until Christmas!



Paige and her wet curly hair after taking a dip in the pool :)



Reese trying to hide from me and the camera.


I just love these cute pics of Pippy smiling! Could she be any cuter?



This is Reese's new favorite place to sit...the kitchen table! She gets all of her toys and blankets and crawls up there and sits for a half hour at a time! Lately, she grabs her swimsuit and the sunscreen...she carries them around the house in hopes of swimming the entire day!


Paige decided to taste the chair...

No comments: