Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July :)

Rain, rain, and more rain! It seems like it has rained every day this week. I was hoping to have lots of Green Meadows Farm pictures, but Reese's trip was postponed until July 21...so we'll have to wait until then. This week is the Amtrak Train trip, so that should be fun! The girls are doing well this week, even though we haven't played outside that much because of the rain. Reese gets plenty of outside time at school, but at home we try and wait until the evening when it's not so hot. Lately, it's raining at that time :( We did manage to get into the pool a little yesterday before lunch, so that was good.

I didn't get too many pictures this week. Well, there are a lot to post, but they are all mostly from just this weekend. You know me and my camera obsession...it feels weird if I don't take pictures of the girls every day!

Here a few from the other morning...


Little baby cracks are just too cute to pass up!


Eating lunch at Beef's the other day...the lighting was weird. Reese kept hiding her eyes, so no pics of her here.



And on the way home...do you think she'd crack a smile for me? No way, mom!


And my attempt at a Patriotic photo shoot with Paige...she is still easy to pose, haha!

Maybe she should lay off the Puffs for a while...haha! Or she should start jogging to slim up those thighs :)


This is the funniest face I've ever seen!!! :)





Here's what Reese thought of my photo taking:



Paige & Marshall swimming and playing...




This was so funny! I tried and tried SO HARD to get Reese to smile for me. She continued to look sooooo bored and sick of me with the camera. She finally decided to give me a few smiles...even if they are totally fake!

Totally bored...

And a huge put-on smile to get me to leave her alone:

Back to being bored...

Me: "Reese...will you smile for me? Pretty please?" And I got this for ONE second:

And we're bored again...

"Reese, will you give me one more smile?"

And bored again...

And the final smile...


Paige in her cute Miss America outfit!




And a few photos from Sunday evening...after the "all day rain" but before the heavy rain came...a few minutes of outside fun!


Pippy the Pirate :)



This is what happens when you leave bags on the ground...little ones try to eat them!

No comments: