Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Fun :)

I'm happy to report that a great week has been had by the Whidden clan :) Reese attended her first week of summer camp and she had a great time. Some of her school friends are in her class, so she was happy to be with them. This week they start swimming at the Y, and I know she'll love that. I blew up a swim ring this afternoon for her in the pool, and she floated around in it for almost an hour...she kept turning circles and had the best time! A week from Wednesday her class gets to go to Green Meadows Farm, and I'm going along. I can't wait to go, although I know it will be one hot day.

Paige has decided she loves Puffs and Cheerios! She finally decided to start picking them up and cramming them into her little mouth. It's so cute to watch. That's the one thing I didn't get a picture of this week. I will surely get one for next week :)

Here's Paige helping me shop at Walmart :)


Getting tired of this place...


And afterwards...Walmart does this to me, too!


Reese reading :)


Pippy just being cute:




After a hard day of playing...



Weekend pool shots :)















And more of Pippy being a little stinker :)


No comments: