Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mamarazzi strikes again!

It has been another fun week for us! Everyone is well, thank goodness. Not a lot to write about this past week...but I still took plenty of Reese and Paige pictures. I've deemed myself "The Mamarazzi" since I take so many pictures. It's only a matter of time before Paige starts ignoring me just like Reese does :)

This is Reese's last week of school, so summer is definitely upon us. We are looking forward to lots of pool time and just relaxing and enjoying the girls. Oh, I almost forgot -- Reese won the horse fundraiser! She brought in the most money and sponsors...$455! The grand total raised was $2,400, which is exactly what was needed! Out of about 100 kids at the school, only 18 brought in money. I don't understand why some parents won't help their kids with fundraisers. I mean at least ask your neighbor or coworker for a $5 donation. It's for a good cause! I'm not going to get on my soapbox...but you get my drift.

Anyway...on with the pictures of my Nugget & Pippy :)

One of Pip from last Monday...


More of Paige just playing with her sippy cup.




The weekly "Ignore Mom" pic...


Paige goofing off in her crib, showing me her toothbrush :)



Peek-a-boo!


Looks like someone never misses a meal...haha :)


Look at those cute curls!


And more cute Paige pics...






Here is Paige pretending to be Swiper...


Enjoying the evening poolside...


Please excuse her non-matching outfit...these are her "stay-at-home comfy clothes" :)


Yesterday afternoon...Paige just relaxing on the float. She almost fell asleep she was so comfortable!



Paige snooping around the kitchen...



Adding some fiber to her diet... (eating the wood that Reese left behind)


Reese reading in her pajamas :)



And Reese enjoying her pool time! As you can see, I finally got some pictures of this kid smiling. She was too busy playing to see me with the camera. I'm the true definition of "Mamarazzi"...haha.



2 comments:

The Hursts said...

Love to see Reese smiling! What a beautiful little girl!

Sara Dolezal said...

What ADORABLE girlies!!