Sunday, May 9, 2010

Unbelievable

SICK AGAIN! Reese is getting over bronchitis. She caught this horrible cough at school (as usual) and we had to make yet another trip to the doctor. She is feeling better now, so it looks like her meds are working. I'm SO over her getting sick every other week -- literally. I feel like a broken record these days. Reese is well...Reese is sick...Reese is well...Reese is sick. If parents KNOW their kids are sick, WHY do they send them to school so they can infect other children???

Okay, I'm off my soap box. Today (Sunday) was a better day for her. We all got into the pool for the first time this season. The water finally is just the right temperature. Both girls seemed to enjoy splashing around. Paige wasn't sure at first. She was only in the pool once or twice last summer, so she's a beginner at this pool stuff. She floated in her little baby raft and basically gnawed on her hands the entire time! She has four more teeth about to break through and they are giving her a fit. I did get some good pictures of the girls, though.










She looks really bored here!


Of course, she had to try to eat the float.





Reese loves to go out to our back lot where Marshall is constantly working...right now there is a trailer back there that totes the big machines he's using to dig holes for our trees. She loves to climb onto it and walk around.


This was before bed one night...it was dark, so I had to lighten it up. She was in a giggly mood, and I knew I might be able to get a good smile on film :) As you can see, her huge bump from last Friday is getting better.


Another little random Paige photo shoot...I had every intention of doing her 15-month pics, but the weather wasn't bright enough on this day, so I just snapped her doing what she does inside. They are cute regardless!

I caught her first obscene gesture on camera...haha. "This is what I think of you and your camera, mom." :)

She loves to chew on everything.....the coffee table...

Magazines....





Just playing around the other day...and I couldn't resist her baby crack hanging out of her pj's...haha!



And more wagon shots...


1 comment:

The Hursts said...

Your captions made me laugh out loud! Have you ever looked into putting Reese on an immune booster from the Health Food Store?? The woman that owns the one is Winter Haven is a natural pharmicist and is a wealth of knowledge. Just a thought.