Sunday, May 16, 2010

15 months old

This is our "healthy" week...keep your fingers crossed that next week won't be about Reese having some kind of cooties. Paige turned 15 months on May 5, and she had her doctor's appt. last Tuesday. Little Pippy FINALLY hit the 20 lb. mark! 20 lbs. 8 oz. to be exact, and she's 30 inches. She got to move up to the big girl carseat, and she loves it! She was just about to outgrow the snugride carrier. According to her stats, she is the right height and weight for her stature, but I still think she's just a little petite girly. I saw a 5-month-old bigger than she was last week and I couldn't believe it. She still has the tiniest feet...size 2! I finally put some sandals on her for the first time last week and she didn't know what to make of them. I guess she is going to be like me...the smallest one in her class! Reese will be my tall girl.

Speaking of Reese, she had a fantastic week. She had fun at school, and yesterday she brought home an onion she picked out of the school's garden! She swam in the pool this weekend and had loads of fun. I get to hang out at her school this Friday for their Field Day and Walk-a-thon. I'm looking forward to it, and you know I'll have lots of pictures to share next week!




Pippy just playing in the living room...


And riding in the wagon...she likes the sunglasses on her head instead of on her face! Every time I tried to put them on her, she laughed like it tickled her :)




Bathing in her ducky tub...



Crazy after-nap hair do:


Reese after school on Thursday...an attempt at a braid!



Paige playing again...




Reese considering smiling for the camera....um.....no.



And the complete opposite...total cheese!




She will go anywhere to chase this little ball...she loves to let it fall from her hand and then crawl after it. Even under Reese's table!


She loves to grab Reese's plate and/or sippy cup from the coffee table...and if it's within her reach, she certainly will swipe it! Here she is eyeballing it...


And just playing with a book...


Random shot from her changing table...


Reese and me in the pool yesterday. Now I remember why I'm always the one taking the pictures instead of being in them!

Enough with the pictures, mom.

Cute wedgie...haha!




Granny Clifford stopped by for a visit :)


And some more pool pics of Reesie Cup. Both days this weekend, Reese wanted to go to the pool while Pippy was napping. I had planned to take her out after her nap yesterday, but that's when the rain started.


Check out that farmer's tan! :)

No comments: