Monday, April 12, 2010

A Beautiful Spring Week

Finally...a week's worth of gorgeous weather! Every day last week was just wonderful. Reese had a great week at school (she even got to meet a baby goose) and slept good each night. Paige had a good week, too, although she isn't really good at helping me with household chores yet...haha. I try to put her to work, but she just lays there or crawls away from me :)

I forgot to post her photo with the Easter Bunny from last week. Reese decided she wasn't in the mood for him, so she's not in the picture. We almost had a meltdown, so it wasn't worth the fight. Pippy looks cute, though!


And a few more of Reese that I forgot to post last time...



Paige taking a snooze in her play pen...


And Reese playing in her bed before her nap...






Pippy in her swing...YES...she still fits in it!!



Reese's weekly "Ignore Mom" picture


And one last one of Paige relaxing on her ladybug pillow...her outfit matched!

No comments: