Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day and more!

Happy Valentine's Day...a day late :) Let's see...what's happened since last week? Paige went in for her 12-month doctor's visit and got a great report. She weighs 18 lbs. 2.5 oz and is 28.5 inches long. She's still just a little petite thing. Her ears, throat and heart all checked out good. She got the chicken pox shot and the TB test, which came back okay. Of course, you know me...I had the camera with me, so I took some pictures of her waiting on the doctor :) She has had a fun week playing with all of her new birthday gifts. She is now crawling like the typical baby, and at times acts like she wants to grab onto something and pull up. She's taking her time, but it seems to be happening finally.

Reese had a great week at school! They had a Valentine party on Friday, and she brought home a lot of little valentines and treats from her little classmates. Despite the cold weather, she is enjoying going to school and playing outside. She gets up really good for us every morning and seems to have fun at school. As you can tell by a lot of the pictures of her, she is getting sick of me sticking a camera in her face. She has been giving me a lot of "get out of my face" looks...haha. Paige has learned to cheese it up whenever she sees the flash about to go off :)

Here is our week in review...

I attempted to take Paige's one-year pictures myself. I wanted to do them outside, but it has been too cold, and all her outfits I have for her special pictures are not winterized...so I had to do them inside. I'll try and do more outside once it warms up.











Here we are waiting for the doctor.







A whole slew of Valentine pictures...




Here's one of the "get out of my face" pictures...haha!

And another one...















Random silliness and cuteness :)



Reese goofing off with me on the couch :)



I love watching her sleep.


Reese's big winter bear jacket...she loves it :)


I love how she sticks her legs in the air and points her toes...like a little ballerina.


Yesterday morning, Paige woke up with the craziest hairdo...she was ready to rock out on stage :)




Although Reese looks so sad in this picture, I still thinks she's so beautiful! She wouldn't smile at me for anything. She looks so old in this picture.


There was no school yesterday, so I took the girls to the park.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures Missy. Reesie is growing up so fast. What a great report on Paige, sounds like she'll be rear facing for a while being under 20 lbs. I can't believe you have winter coats in Florida. Her coat is adorable though!!!

The Hursts said...

Do you ever feed that girl?? She's always eating her feet! Ha! Love it!