Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!

The past week has been so busy! I've been getting everything ready for Christmas...making gifts for Reese's teachers, finishing up shopping, wrapping gifts, etc. Reese is out of school for two weeks, so I'm looking forward to having her home! Santa came to visit her class this week, and she got to wear her pajamas to school on that day. I took Paige and we hung around for a little while. Every kid in her class had a runny nose and cough...and, of course, she got it, too. So since September, we've been to the doctor SEVEN times. She's either had the sniffles, the croup, a cold...it's really getting old. I just want her to be able to breathe comfortably without having to take medicine. Other than that, she is doing really well.

Here she is in Santa's lap...not at all thrilled...haha. Paige was enthralled by all those big kids!


Here is Reese riding Boat the other day. I wish I could afford to buy this kid her own horse!





This is Reese just being Reese...



She fell asleep like this today on the couch...with her blanket in her mouth!


I have decided that Paige is just going to stay put on her hands and knees forever. She will now lift up a leg and an arm, but she's still not moving! People keep asking me if she's WALKING yet...and they look at me funny when I say, "no...we're still waiting on crawling." She is definitely taking her time. She is still the happiest little thing, always cackling and laughing...and, of course, sucking her thumb or chewing on her fingers.



This is what happens when Paige is alone with her Daddy :)


Paige's two favorite things - her swing and her thumb!





Her hair is long enough now that it gets frizzy in the back...especially when she runs her slick hands through it.


She was spitting in this picture...I just thought it was funny :D


I can't believe in SEVEN weeks I'll be taking her last weekly photo because she will be ONE YEAR OLD :(


Here are some pics from last week at Bok Tower:)







1 comment:

Amber said...

Your girls are adorable. I would not worry about Paige not crawling yet. She'll definitely do it in her own time. Caleb did not crawl until he was 10.5 months and then he walked at 13 months. One day she'll surprise you and just take off.