Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Batgirl, a mad Dorothy and a cute Lion

We had a great Halloween! I volunteered at Reese's school on Friday for the Fall Festival. She dressed up as Batgirl...minus the mask, boots and arm bands. She still looked cute! I enjoyed being at school helping out.






Paige is now getting up on all fours...so crawling is in her near future. You can really see her two top teeth when she smiles, and I just don't like it...it means she's growing up :(



Saturday, we went Trunk or Treating...Reese was Dorothy and Paige was the Lion. Reese DID NOT want to wear the red ruby slippers that I ordered for her. So she was very mad in all of the pictures, but she still looked adorable!







Sunday we enjoyed lunch at Bok Tower, and Reese played in her favorite little hut. You know me...I took the camera and got some really pretty shots of her! Paige was kind of sleepy, so she wasn't in the mood to pose for me...haha. I did get one cute one of her, though. There are also some random shots from the house here, too.









1 comment:

The Eckers said...

The lion costume is adorable!!! Dorothy was cute too... even though she was crying!!