Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paige is 8 months old!

It's hard to believe, isn't it? She is doing so well and getting chunky! She loves pears, so I can add that to her list of loves. We're trying peaches next. I love making fresh baby food for her, and she loves to eat it.

Reesie is also doing well. She is having a blast at school these days. She gets a good report from Ms. Meghan every day when I pick her up. I'm so proud of her!

Here are the latest pics. I did Paige's pics in the front yard yesterday...imagine her leaning back too far and tumbling out of the basket into the dirt! She did that, and I felt horrible! But she wasn't hurt and she kept smiling. :) She is wearing the same outfit Reese wore in her 8-month photos. I love recycling...haha! It was just too cute to not let her wear it.













Here is Reese goofing off before bed the other night. She gets so giggly and silly at bedtime! She was running through the house, laughing hysterically!



And some of Paige before and after bath the same night...



1 comment:

Amber said...

You're doing awesome with monthly pictures. I can't believe Paige is 8 months old. Wow. She looks so much like her Daddy. I still say Reesie looks like you though! You have beautiful girls Missy!