Thursday, August 27, 2009

Reese's first day of school

The first day was hard...she cried and didn't want me to leave :( But since that day, she has done a great job. No more crying in the mornings, and she has been getting great reports from her teacher, Miss Meghan. There are some really cute kids in her class, and one little girl even tried to give Reese a hug the other morning. It was so cute! I really miss her during the day. It's weird not having her at home. But I know this is good for her, and I can't wait to see her learning!

Paige is exactly 29 weeks old today! I haven't taken her picture yet, so that will happen this afternoon. Here are the latest pics of my favorite girls.

Here is Reese on the first day...not very happy about getting up early. But she still looked as cute as ever!









Here is Paige after scooting off her jungle gym mat...completely on the carpet! What a stinker!


No comments: