Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

What a busy week! Both girls wound up going to the doctor in the past week -- for skin issues :( Paige has excema...lots of red, dry patches all over her body. She's almost cleared up now, with the help of two different skin creams. She's still as happy as ever, blowing bubbles and cooing all the time. She still has a crying fit every now and then, and we just don't know why.

Reese saw the doctor on Monday because the poor thing had hives! Her little legs were just terrible. I think it was caused by stress and anxiety of us taking her night-time paci away. I can't think of anything else that might have triggered it. She's taking some meds now, and she's almost cleared up. She's had five nights now with no paci, and she's getting better every night! Last night she didn't make one sound the entire night.

This weekend is our big move! We're all excited...but I'm not excited about the actual MOVING part. I hate packing stuff up. But it's a good time to go through everything and toss what you don't need or want. I didn't realize how much stuff we have...haha.

Here are the most recent pics of my girls! I'll try and get some house pics up as soon as I can.















4 comments:

Paulette said...

Poor little things! I'm glad to hear that they are doing better now. Hope the move goes smoothly!! Miss "seeing" you sweetie! Give me a call if you need a shoulder.

Kristi said...

I'm glad they are doing better too--I didn't know any of this!!! Your girls are beautiful as ever!!

Amber said...

I love the picture of them together. They sure are growing. Caleb had severe eczema too. Poor Reese. Way to go with no paci. We're trying to get down to just nap time but it's so hard for Isaac. He'd suck on that thing all day everyday if he could.

Lisa Marie said...

Poor babies. I hope it clears up. Good job for Reese on no paci. I hope the move is going well and you will settled in no time. I am here if you need me!! (((((HUGS))))) xoxo