Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The lates pics of Little Nugget & Sugar Smackles

Yes, I know...I come up with the craziest nicknames! I have about a million for both of them. I've always called Reese my Little Nugget, and Paige just looks like a little Sugar Smackles to me! She blows major bubbles at me when I call her that...haha :) That is her favorite hobby these days...make goo-goo noises while blowing bubbles. Reese actually paid her some attention yesterday and gave her several kisses! Maybe there will be some sisterly love soon!











1 comment:

Amber said...

Your girls are adorable Missy. I can't wait for pictures of the two of them together. Reese will come to love her sister soon enough!!! 14 weeks...where has the time gone!!!! Can you believe my baby will be 1 in exactly 6 weeks.