Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 Months Old!

Paige turned 3 months old yesterday! It's hard to believe she's grown so much in that short time. Reese still doesn't really care if Paige exists, although she did give her a kiss on the head the other day. They are both doing really well these days. They keep me busy for sure! Here are lots of pics....the last ones are of the photo shoot I did yesterday with Paige. It's much easier to do it myself than taking her to Sears every month...now that I have an awesome camera, I can do just as good a job! (At least I think so...haha!)



















2 comments:

Amber said...

3 months, wow where did the time go. Your girls are so precious. I just love the expressions on Reese. You are a great photographer. I agree, much easier then taking the kids to the studio each month, and yes you do an even better job then they do.

Teresa C said...

3 months already??? It's really going fast isn't it. I'm loving all the pictures. Looks like she's growing great and that Reese is just as cute as ever too!